Wedding Stories

This is a collection of wedding stories from Universal Life Church ministers who have performed them. Hopefully, you'll find some things to make you laugh and some tips to help you in your own wedding business.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wedding Stories


Doug and Bonnie met in our office. They eventually fell in love and wanted me (who introduced them) to marry them. At the time I was on a 'round the world trip, and Doug's e-mail about ULC reached me northern India. So, I became Reverend Shea in a place surrounded by Buddhists, Sikhs, and shamans!

After 10 months of traveling, I flew from Delhi to Frankfurt to Denver, to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, where I had the honor to marry my dear friends in a truly sublime setting. After traveling through some very poor countries, it was hard to get used to the over-the-top abundance of a wedding in such a place. But the real wealth lay in my ability to give a very special gift to my friends and their families on that day.

All thanks to ULC!


Rev. Sandy Shea

*******************************
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have many classes in Christianity, one about Wicca, several forms of Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 
You can  become an ordained minister, for free,  and for life, so use this Free Online Ordination, link.
This  online seminary, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment