Wedding Stories

This is a collection of wedding stories from Universal Life Church ministers who have performed them. Hopefully, you'll find some things to make you laugh and some tips to help you in your own wedding business.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding Stories

My First Wedding
By Rev. Marcus Greenwood

I became a ULC Minister as part of my own spiritual journey. I believe that we are all called to minister to each other. There are so many opportunities to do good in this world, to help each other, and to provide spiritual and emotional support to each other. Being a ULC Minister provides me with the legal support and credential to help further that goal. I was recently asked by a friend to officiate at her wedding, which was held December 1, 2007. I was truly honored to be asked. I would not have been able to share so directly as they committed their lives together without my ministerial credential. I have been a ULC Minister for more than a year, and this was my first opportunity to officiate at a wedding. I am truly grateful to my friend for providing me with an opportunity to minister to her and her finance, now husband, on that very special day.

Rev. Marcus Greenwood
Irving, TX
*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, one on  Wicca, another about  Paganism, many courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training as well as a ton of other free materials.

As a long time member of ULC, I created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge selection of Universal Life Church minister supplies. Since being ordained with the Seminary since the beginning, I've watched and facilitated the huge change and growth that has continued to happen.  I also started sending out Kind Words, which has been a huge hit with the congregation.



Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment