My husband and I were married on Friday the thirteenth. we did this on purpose but if I had known......
We had a outdoor wedding by a lake.
- None of my family attended,
- My soon to be mother in law and maid of honor were stung by bees,
- None of the pictures turned out right,
- I fudged up on the wedding vows,
- And the band dressed like they were going to a truck pull.
- My husband caught the flu on our wedding night and ran a fever all night long, so the next night to make it up to me he took me to a party some friends had for us. The party was fun but when we went to leave we backed over a wasp nest and my husband, who is very allergic to bees and wasps, was stung many times. So a friend rushed us to the hospital where my husband stayed for three hours. The whole time I thought I was gonna be a widow before I could be a wife.
- Needless to say, we went home and hid out for a couple of weeks.
- Oh yeah, the hospital bill was over $600.
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have many classes in Christianity, one about Wicca, several forms of Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.
You can become an ordained minister, for free, and for life, so use this Free Online Ordination, link.
This online seminary, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar