Wedding Stories

This is a collection of wedding stories from Universal Life Church ministers who have performed them. Hopefully, you'll find some things to make you laugh and some tips to help you in your own wedding business.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wedding Stories

Wedding Stories
By Rev. Jim Hall

First of all I only marry people I have known for a long time.

I put together a wedding information page so when friends ask me to marry them, I tell them to go look at the web page Http://ourworld.cs.com/ULCRevHall
and look at my ceremony and see if they like it and choose what parts they want included.

I always print out many copies of the customized ceremony usually on pink paper, roll it up and secure with Wal-Mart gold or silver colored rings from their crafts department and have available at the ceremony.


Rev. Jim Hall
Madison Alabama

Universal Life Church Ceremonies

********************


Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site with wedding ceremonies to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment