Wedding Stories

This is a collection of wedding stories from Universal Life Church ministers who have performed them. Hopefully, you'll find some things to make you laugh and some tips to help you in your own wedding business.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wedding Stories


My wedding took place in May, on a sunny day. I thought that everything was ready and that everything would be perfect. We got through the ceremony and then went to a local park to take our photos near some blooming trees and shrubs. 

When the photographer was taking the pictures, he reluctantly mentioned that the sun was shining through my gown, meaning that you could see the shape of my bottom half, from my waist to my ankles! I was horrified and he had already taken a few photos. My maid of honor immediately stopped the action and declared that she would drive home and come back with a long slip for me. She actually did, and drove 20 minutes home and back while we waited. 

I stepped into the half slip and we continued with the photos. The people at the reception were a little concerned with the amount of time we took having our photos done; but it was well worth the wait.

********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site with wedding ceremonies to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment