Wedding Stories

This is a collection of wedding stories from Universal Life Church ministers who have performed them. Hopefully, you'll find some things to make you laugh and some tips to help you in your own wedding business.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wedding Stories

Series of Unfortunate Events
ULC Seminary
Two months before, the florist canceled. Two weeks before, the limo company canceled. Three days before the wedding, the Best Man sent my hubby an email saying he was not coming. The limo company I found got lost and was unable to find me on the day of my wedding. They had my cell number, but instead called the church and left a message with our priest. 

He then handed a note to my husband saying the limo driver could not find me. I found the Limo and made it to my wedding. My poor husband was sweating bullets that I might not show up! The groomsmen showed up- LATE and stumbling drunk! 

After the wedding we find they had hit a car in the parking lot! At the reception one of them fell into the cake BEFORE we cut it. It was a complete nightmare and to make it even worse my husband ended up a little tipsy and decided to be a bit "friendly" with one of my bridesmaids!

re-printed from:  http://www.invitingsmiles.com/funny-wedding-stories.html 

*******************************
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have many classes in Christianity, one about Wicca, several forms of Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. 
You can  become an ordained minister, for free,  and for life, so use this Free Online Ordination, link.
This  online seminary, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies
 
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment